A few days before I got my January (second) GlossyBox, I had a sudden thought about what colour the box would be as this is THE box, the box everyone is looking forward to… the Valentine’s Box. So of course it would be a pink box but what kind of pink?? My first thought…. HOT PINK? Why? No reason just thought soft and baby pinks were just too BLEH.
So when I finally got the box… TADA it was HOT PINK
Box after the outer package, open the lid and I get:
How pretty!! As with my first box from them, there was an info card with information on the products I got in the box.
Isn’t that just so pretty and romantic???
The products inside the box!!
So what exactly did I get:
- Eyeko – Skinny Eyeline: Get a handle on your eyeliner for precise definition and intense colour with a long-lasting finish.
- Orly – Nail Lacquer: Orly, the top Californian brand. offers an infinite range of colours.
- Weleda – One step Cleanser & Toner: Weleda One-Step Cleanser and Toner is handy two-in-one pack ideal for travel.
- FAB – Gentle Body Wash: A moisturizing, irritant-free everyday cleanser ideal for even the most sensitive skin.
- MURAD: Hybrids skin Perfecting Primer: Oil-free primer ignites a radiant glow, powered by light-enhancing minerals.
So first impressions of this well looked forward to Valentine’s box…. I was a little disappointed to be honest. I expected more as in more beauty products, not a cleanser or a body wash… 😦